Thundersnowstorm - whee!

Something on your mind? Post it! You'll feel better. Maybe.
Motoman
The Mack Daddy
The Mack Daddy

Thundersnowstorm - whee!

Post#1 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:23 pm

...life in Minnesota sure is grand. After nearly all our snow had melted off, today we are in the middle of not a snowstorm, not a thunderstorm, but a thundersnowstorm. Yes...it is snowing, thundering and lightninging. 7-8" for us today. Yay! :evil:

BONZAI
Serf of the Hill
Serf of the Hill

Re: Thundersnowstorm - whee!

Post#2 » Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:14 pm

Motoman wrote:...life in Minnesota sure is grand. After nearly all our snow had melted off, today we are in the middle of not a snowstorm, not a thunderstorm, but a thundersnowstorm. Yes...it is snowing, thundering and lightninging. 7-8" for us today. Yay! :evil:

Kaleb-

Holy Hell... I sure do miss that kind of weather. I'm from the mid-west and called my cousins back home in Indiana.. and they are complaining because it hitting 84 degrees there.

It's 100 degrees all this weekhere in Houston with humidity usually 80-100%, so it feels like 110 degrees. I was sweating at 8am this morning walking into work downtown.... Plus.. it's Hurricane Season. Yeehaw!

With snow, there's a chance you might get snowed in and you might get a vacation or some days to relax. Here, it could be hot as hell and you still got to go to work. being from the midwest, I have brainfarts in this heat.

Coffee
Serf of the Hill
Serf of the Hill

Post#3 » Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:23 pm

I start sweating the second I walk outside...us "fatter" folk have it the worst :roll:

Return to “Anything Goes!”